Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gavin turned one!!!







My baby turned ONE- I don't know where his first year has gone! It seems like sweet Gavin just joined our family. He has been such a fun little addition- so good natured and happy. He has grown up so much faster than my other kids- I guess he's trying to catch up with them. He was our only baby to walk before their first birthday- he's still wobbly but he can walk across the room, pick something up and keep going! Such an easy baby - from eating to sleeping- all of it. We are so lucky to have him in our family. We had a little family party on Saturday with grandma and grandpa Crane, Colt ,Michelle, and Cash. Lunch, presents, chocolate cake and ice cream- fun and low key like the birthday boy! Gavin's favorite part? Definately the cake!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gavin! I can't believe he is a year. He is a very cute addition. I am so glad he has been such a good baby for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when he was just an infant!! Has it really been that long ago!? He is So adorable. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks adorable!!! The pictures turned out really cute. I cant believe hes walking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe he's one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's such a chubba bubba.. Love that gav man! My favoirit is the one with him and the ballons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some stinking cute pictures! I can't believe how fast babies grow up. When was Gavin's birthday? He is about one year a head of my little man. I hope Carter turns out just as cute.

    ReplyDelete