Thursday, April 21, 2011

abcs of me!

abcs of me!
Age: 33
Bed size: king
Chore you hate: cleaning my shower
Dogs: dislike- almost as much as the cats in my backyard!
Essential start of your day: ice water
Favorite color: RED
Gold or silver: silver- i think last time gold touched my skin was almost 2 decades ago
Height: 5"7
Instruments I play (or have played): piano
Job title: house slave to my hubby and kids
Kids: 3 - soon to be four!
Live: organized
Mom’s name: Kathy
Nickname:Lisa, Liser greaser, grease, hoops
O
vernight hospital stays: only for tonsils out and having my babies
Pet peeve: I have a too many- but I HATE when real animals talk in movies
Quote from a movie: this is too hard for me- I quote movies so much with my family- some for so many years I can't remember what movie they are from...
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: 2 sisters/ 2 brothers (and I still love taking care of all of them!)
Time you wake up: 7:40
Underwear: the sexy shiny white kind
Vegetables you dislike: love all that I have tried
What makes you run late: Bart
X-rays you’ve had done: neck
Yummy food you make: bbq pork
Zoo animal: giraffes


I found this on my cousin Livi's blog and I loved it Thanks cous!

5 comments:

  1. Shut the front door, Did I know you were pregnant?Why am I surprised? I have lost my mind, I really don't know if I knew that or not! Y^AY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you hate my dog?!?!?! I'll bring her over for the evening and you can snuggle her until you love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kami- yep I just starting announcing it- we will be fat at the pool together this summer- (one bigger than the other)(ME). I'm due the end of October...

    Amy- we can still be friends- I hate all animals and will never cuddle with one! I will cuddle with your electric blanket though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pic and fun list!!! love you and the schow clan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alissa...congrats on the new addition! Can't wait to hear what you are having! I loved the list...so fun and clever! I'm with you on the animals! Maybe when the kids are gone and I don't have to clean up their poop and mess I'll be happy to clean up after a dog! Probably not, but you never know!

    ReplyDelete