Friday, August 12, 2011

Scrapbook Weekend








Back in June my sisters and I met in Burley at my moms house to catch up on some scrapbooking with NO kids! I loved it! Family time without my "family"! So for some reason I didn't get a picture of Des. Mom had to leave for Saint George for Grandpa Dean's funeral & then Colt and Michael showed up to keep us company. They both had to pose for pictures in mom's scrap space- although they secretly did want to do a layout! We set up Aislinn's space outside since she's always insisting she's left out- she is the middle child after all!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Those are some pretty classic pictures. I like the ones of Colt the best... he looks like a total scrapbooker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a closet scrapbooker!!! Bart's fave is the one of you reaching for paper- I think its the glasses

    ReplyDelete